Transforming a practice from merely running to achieving the optimal status is no joke. It is all about simultaneously handling the clinical, financial and administrative tasks like a pro. To embark on this journey, you need an efficient and comprehensive healthcare solution that aligns with your goals. Don’t let inefficient workflows bog you down.
Make a choice to shape your future, and take a significant step towards clinical excellence now.
Selecting the right solution is indeed a difficult task at hand, but don’t worry, as we have done the heavy lifting for you. Allow us to present a meticulously curated list of top 11 healthcare software that will optimize clinical performance. Your journey to elevating your clinical performance to unprecedented heights starts now!
- DrChrono EHR
- Cerner EMR
- CareLogic EHR
- PrognoCIS EMR
- Allscripts EMR
- Aprima EMR
- Charm EMR
- Insight EMR
- Athena EMR
- Azalea Health
Top 11 Healthcare Solutions To Consider
Let’s have a detailed look into our shortlisted solutions one by one exploring their features, pricing, and more.
DrChrono is a cloud-based EHR solution that comes with a sleek interface. It is designed to streamline clinical operations. DrChrono EHR improves patient care by focusing on patient engagement tools and nurtures patient-provider solid bonds.
- E-prescribing and telemedicine features.
- Patient portal for appointments, payments, and health records.
- Integrated billing suite for seamless billing
- User-friendly interface.
- Comprehensive document management
- On-the-go mobile access
- Pricing may be on the higher side for smaller practices
- Some users face occasional glitches
DrChrono EHR packs four feature-rich bundles but has not listed the price range. Those are;
Prometheus, Hippocrates, Apollo and Apollo Plus.
Cerner is a globally recognized EMR solution offering a comprehensive IT-driven healthcare product suite. It works well for hospitals and large healthcare organizations. Cerner EMR uses exceptional tools to drive informed decisions advancing care norms.
- Comprehensive clinical documentation
- Interoperability and Enterprise management
- Population health management tools
- Centralized access to patient data
- Strong focus on data analytics
- High levels of customization
- Complex implementation process.
- Not so user-friendly
No cost details are available on the web regarding Cerner EMR. Reach out to the vendor to inquire about price details.
If you run a behavioral healthcare center, CareLogic EHR is your best bet. It slays this specialty, supporting substance abuse and mental health treatment procedures. With the sole aim of making life easier for practitioners, CareLogic EHR offers robust clinical services, reducing workload.
- Treatment planning and form building
- Inpatient/residential support
- Outcome measurement tools
- Specialized for behavioral health needs
- Helps organizations meet state and regulatory compliance
- Streamlines billing and revenue processes
- Crashes often, causing downtime for users
- Outdated interface
CareLogic EHR discloses its pricing structure only upon request.
PrognoCIS is a worth-investing EMR solution for multi-specialty practices. PrognoCIS EMR is highly versatile, customizable, and accessible and looks into all critical aspects of clinical practices. Using its integrated tools and services you can stay focused on tasks that matter the most
- Support first-call resolution
- Specialty workflow and content
- Medical credentialing and revenue cycle management
- Boosts patient engagement
- Features a dedicated mobile app
- Highly configurable
- Poor appointment accountability
- Physicians find it hard to navigate through templates
The cost range of PrognoCIS EMR starts from just $250 per month. However it varies based on integrations and add-ons required.
Praxis will do for you if you are in for a non-traditional EHR. It is a no-template AI-driven vendor, giving providers the room to work the way they want. The vendor scores the ground by mitigating human eye error from clinical workflows and is enriched with unprecedented specs.
- AI-assisted documentation
- Integration with labs and pharmacies
- Automated quality reporting with Datum+
- Highly customizable and adaptable.
- Reduces documentation time
- Improves efficiency and efficacy of clinical staff
- Comes with a steep learning curve
The price range of Praxis EMR is not made public. However, as per the users, it costs around $259 per month.
Allscripts is a well-established EHR offering exceptionally good solutions for various healthcare settings. This potent platform improves care professionals’ lives by featuring integrated clinical, financial and administrative solutions.
- Integration with PracticeFusion
- Real-time financial forecasting
- Population health management
- Strong emphasis on interoperability
- Advanced reporting and analytic services
- Mobile app for instant access to clinical content
- Implementation can be complex
- Not affordable by small practices
The price range of Allscripts EMR is not publicly disclosed. Contact the vendor for more details.
Aprima EMR is an all-in-one solution adaptive learning EHR that aces the patient care aspect. This platform uses a patient-centric approach, offering solutions that compliments practices. You can rely on it to experience improved patient experience as it adds value to patient encounters.
- Intelligent navigation displays
- HIPAA compliance and interoperability
- Billing and scheduling
- Minimizes providers burnout
- Robust credentialing service
- Eliminates error-induced elements from treatment plans
- Lacks some advanced features needed by larger practices
- Non-intuitive and click-heavy
The vendor has not publicly disclosed its pricing structure yet. However, it’s available upon request.
It is a meaningful use certified care platform offering an award-winning integrated tools and services suite. This provider-first solution will reduce your burnout, for it comes with all the features you need to thrive. It takes the hassle out of all clinical procedures for good.
- Clinical decision support
- Flowsheet and immunization registry
- Referral management
- Simplifies billing and claims management.
- Patient-friendly portal
- Custom-built SOAP templates
- Poor customer service
- Populating charts is a hassle
Charm EHR charms providers with its free plans and encounter-based subscription starting at $0.5 per encounter. There’s even a provider plan costing $350 per month per user.
Insight is an outpatient rehab EMR that’s the talk of the town. It focuses on working smarter and accelerating the care delivery process. Voice transcription is the winning point of Insight EMR that fastens charting, enabling patients to take in more patients and enhancing revenue generation.
- Point-of-care documentation
- Goal tracking
- Outcomes management tools
- Versatile and customizable services
- Robust performance analytics capabilities
- Payer-specific charge rules
- Some users have reported performance issues
- Lacks e-signature service
The cost range of Insight EMR is available only on request. Send a custom quote to the vendor to inquire about the details.
Athena is a compact healthcare solution that works wonders through its mobile capabilities. The vendor offers systematic billing and administrative capabilities, reducing disruption during encounters. With Athena EMR, you can bid farewell to clunky workflows embracing scalability.
- Built-in medical assistance
- Real-time patient insights
- Patient record sharing
- Optimize quality performance
- Closes care gaps and improves coordination
- Boost clinical efficiency
- Some users have reported challenges with customer support
- The billing system is less robust compared to others
Athena practices a percentage-based cost structure, and its cost varies based on practice size and needs.
Azalea is a groundbreaking software that works with patients at heart. Supporting work-life balance, this EMR rules the healthcare industry. It is purposely built to act as a single source of truth, thus minimizing the need for clicks. Azalea also streamlines the way you deliver care.
- API marketplace
- Clinical and financial analytic capabilities
- Secure messaging and telehealth
- Says no to guesswork
- Accelerates payment processing
- Reduces IT and infrastructure cost
- Delays processes because of bugs
- Patient charts are segregated
Azalea Health has not officially disclosed the details of its pricing bundles.
It’s time to wrap up this detailed guide. But before we do know that, you can achieve actionable insights into your clinical practice, embracing endless scalability by going for one of our hand-picked solutions. Choose the vendor that has the potential to empower you to help you attain the optimal status you have been striving for.
It’s the right time to decide; don’t waste time anymore and pick a suitable vendor right away!